Wine Tasting at
At our winery’s tasting bar, wines fitting of even the most discriminating palate can be found. Our hand-crafted wines range from lighter and stylish whites to over-the-top teeth staining reds like our inky Earthquake Petite Sirah. Plus, you’ll likely enjoy a special cameo appearance by those wacky Phillips brothers.
- Our Tasting Room is open 7 days a week
- Open from 10 – 5pm and the last pour of the day is at 4:30pm
- $5 tasting fee – refundable with purchase.
- $10 tasting fee for limited production & reserve wines (Available Friday-Sunday.)
- Groups of 8 or more require an appointment – $10 tasting fee non-refundable. *Appointments available 10am-1pm for groups
- All limos & buses require a 48 hour advanced notice for an appointment and proper staffing.
- If you’re more comfortable outdoors, feel free to take your tasting out into our beautiful picnic area and explore the grounds. Patio tasting is available, weather permitting.
- Click here for directions
- For more information give us a ring at 1.888.707.WINE