Wine Tasting at Michael David Winery
At our winery’s tasting bar, wines fitting of even the most discriminating palate can be found. Our hand-crafted wines range from lighter and stylish whites to over-the-top teeth staining reds like our Inkblot Cabernet Franc. Plus, you’ll likely enjoy a special cameo appearance by those wacky Phillips brothers.
Please note: Main building and grounds will close early at 4PM on September 22nd & 23rd for our wine club parties. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Our Tasting Room is open 7 days a week.
- Open from 10am – 5pm and the last pour of the day is at 4:30pm
- $5 tasting fee – refundable with purchase
- $10 tasting fee for limited production & reserve wines (Available Friday-Sunday)
- Groups of 6 or more require an appointment – $10 tasting fee non-refundable. *Appointments available 10am-1pm for groups
- All limos & buses require a 48 hour advanced notice for an appointment and proper staffing
- If you’re more comfortable outdoors, feel free to take your tasting out into our beautiful outside gardens and explore the grounds. Patio tasting is available, weather permitting.
For more information give us a ring at 209-368-7384.